Noank Pulling Boat Plans
Full size plans for the Noank Pulling Boat a strip-built, sliding seat, open water, rowing boat.
The Noank Pulling Boat is an 18' x 36" [5.5m x 91cm] sliding seat rowing boat suitable for open water travel. It has two large floatation chambers that can store a massive amount of gear if you should wish to go for an expedition.
This is an efficient boat with nice glide, secure in rough water and a joy to row.
Included in the Plans:
- 22 page large format plans package,
- Full-size forms drawn individually - Glue to MDF and cut out around the lines,
- Full-size cut patterns for parts,
- 100+ page instruction manual with 300+ photos and illustrations.
- Mounting instructions for a Piantedosi Row Wing drop-in sliding seat unit.
- License to build one boat